Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hello, my name is Daniel Nichols.  I am 45 years old, have been married for almost 20 years now, my wife and I have a 13 year old daughter. Time really seems to be flying lately, it seems just yesterday we had a little baby girl.  My wife and I are both lifelong Dallas residents.  My family has owned a retail flower shop for the last 45 years and I have worked in the business most of my life.  I feel fortunate to get to work with my family.  I enjoy spending free time with my family, going out to eat, seeing friends, movies, or just watching tv together  My daughter and I like to go ride bikes to the park and around the lake, kick the soccer ball and walk the dog.  I enjoy woodworking and playing guitar.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome David!
    Thank you for the introduction. I look forward to reading more and will post comments and questions throughout your blog.

    ReplyDelete